- The BASURAgas© Universal Systems is less expensive than conventional technologies.
- The system achieves a better return, since the materials that are fed to the system yield a better recovery of energy and basic components (direct sale as raw materials into the production and goods cycle).
- This will realize a high reduction of fossil fuel CO2, which are paid back by marketable certificates (carbon credits).
- Thus this will realize a cost-neutral materials handling and management, which is very important especially for developing and emerging countries, as they otherwise cannot achieve affordable material disposal.
- In contrast to existing technologies, a better risk hedging is possible, since with the use of our technology, specifically investment and financial losses through downtime are co-insured.
- Outstanding environmental performance through an almost complete utilization of all recyclable materials and energy contained in the materials that are fed to the system.
- Avoidance of harmful emissions to the environment (air, soil and water), particularly carcinogenic substances (polyaromatic hydrocarbons, dioxins and furans, etc.) mainly by material recovery without exhaust emissions.
- The entire system can also be operated with renewable materials and organic waste (biomass, wood & plants, food waste, etc.).
- No disposal of materials is necessary anymore as complete energetic and material recycling takes place at the system itself (the “recycle machine cycle”).
- The plants can be built regardless of location, as there is no connection to electricity and/or heat networks necessary. Therefore, plants can be logistically placed to avoid long transportation of the materials (avoiding transport and traffic noise).
Ethics and social benefits
- The economic as well as environmental benefits produce an extremely high level of sustainability for our system.
- The local production of units and sub-components for the system, as well as exploitation exclusively from regional materials (waste, biomass, etc.), is creating a high economic benefit for the region. More than 80% of the value of the entire materials handling and management is carried out at the regional level.
- Our system, combined with our materials handling and management, will produce and restore energy and raw materials; residues and waste materials are avoided.
- Our ethics responsibility will earn social acceptance for generations to come with such facilities.